Best TSA Approved Travel Size Products
Disclosure – This post contains affiliate links that generate earnings for That Traveling Chick at no additional cost to you.
Packing for a vacation can be exciting and stressful, especially if you don’t plan to check luggage and need carry on approved stuff. The airlines are pretty strict and you surely don’t want to have to throw stuff away at the security counter.
Per TSA guidelines Each passenger may carry liquids, gels and aerosols in travel-size containers that are 3.4 ounces or100 milliliters. Each passenger is limited to one quart-size bag of liquids, gels and aerosols.
Items like toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, mouthwash and lotion must comply with the 3-1-1 liquids rule.
Here is the best TSA approved travel size products for men and women that fit in your carry on luggage.
Facial Travel Products for Women
One way to stop your face from becoming very angry when you travel is to bring with you quality face care products. Either travel sizes of what you currently use at home, or a quality product that comes in a travel size.
Six Gldn is an amazing line of skincare that your face will love you for when you pack these nice travel size bottles in your carry on bag. If you like products that are clean, natural, botanical, vegan, and cruelty free these are for you.
This mini set includes:
- Botanical Cleansing Gel 15ml 0.5 fl oz
- Botanical Toner 15ml 0.5 fl oz
- Daily Vitamin C Radiance Serum 15ml 0.5 fl oz
- Essential Moisturizer 15ml 0.5 fl oz
- Nourishing Face Oil 15ml 0.5 fl oz
- + FREE On the Go Bag
All for one price, and best part is it’s perfect for your carry on bag for quick trips, or you can grab the full size bottles for home and the mini set for all your travels.
Travel Products for Men – Facial
Jack Black – Skin Saviors Set is a perfect travel size kit for men. Nice and handy 4pc set that has the basics to keep a mans face looking and feeling great.
- Facial Cleanser: 2-in-1 liquid cleanser and toner that removes dirt for clear, shave-ready skin.
- Energizing Scrub: A pre-shave cleanser and facial scrub in one that exfoliates for a closer shave.
- Face Moisturizer: Advanced facial treatment & broad-spectrum sunscreen in one easy-to-use product.
- Lip Balm: Mint and Shea Butter, with an SPF 25.
All in a the perfect size for your carry on, or for any kind of travel you do.
Best Travel Size Products for Hair and Body
There are always tiny bottles of shampoo and conditioner in hotels and bars of soap but it’s always nice to bring quality products or products you are already using if you can. Men and women can use the same hair products most of the time.
Bringing shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion, deodorant, shaving cream and sunscreen in travel sizes means you’ve got all your personal care needs covered. Sun Bum Travel kits are great and there are 3 to choose from.
- Travel Tripper: Shampoo, conditioner, sunscreen and calming lotion and lip balm.
- Everyday Essentials: Dry shampoo, tinted facial sunscreen, SPF lip balm and regular lip balm.
- Mineral Tripper: SPF sunscreen, face stick and lip balm.
- Hair Tripper: Shampoo, conditioner, dry shampoo and leave in conditioner.
Build Your Own TSA Approved Kit
If you are one of those people who has specific skin care needs or likes certain brands or scents of things than you might be better off just getting the TSA approved size bottles and filling them with your products from home.
This kit from GlobeGear is super nice and has 2 different kits to pick from. PACETAP is another of my favorites to use when traveling. Check out some of these other nice kits with containers of all shapes and sizes.
No matter where you travel, or what you bring, the main thing is to enjoy yourself, make memories, stay safe and soon as you are home start planning your next adventure!
Check out some of the travel destinations for great ideas on where you might want to travel next.